The MPU300 is uniquely configured to cover a wide range of scenarios.
· Provides medical oxygen for up to 48 patients simultaneously
· For an indepth look see our information leaflet here: Major Contingency leaflet
The MPU300 is also approved as a back-up medical oxygen in an operating theatre or emergency treatment room.
For an indepth look see our information leaflet here: See Medical leaflet
The MPU Frontline is the MGS answer to a Lightweight, Compact and Ultra Portable Medical Oxygen Delivery System for major incident use.
The Frontline enables paramedics to get to the heart of a major incident site to provide first aid to multiple casualties quickly and effectively. With it’s unique design, 8 patients can be treated simultaneously from a unit weighing under 14kg and is easy to assemble and use.
The Frontline can be configured to cover a wide range of scenarios
· Provides medical oxygen for up to 8 patients simultaneously
· Can be used for patients at a distance and in a difficult location for an ambulance to reach quickly.
· Can be used for patients requiring different therapy flows